Synpunkter och felanmälan
Tidaholms kommun

For new arrivals in Tidaholm

When you have been granted a residence permit and have been placed or choose to live in a municipality, you are entitled to the same social services as the other municipal residents. The municipality also has a specific responsibility to provide support to all new arrivals.

Children have the right to schooling even as asylum seekers.

Unaccompanied minors

Children who arrive in Sweden without an adult family member are entitled to extra support. These children are placed in a municipality and the municipality is responsible for ensuring that they are securely housed and can go to school. The municipality is also responsible for providing the child with a custodian (”God man”). The custodian’s task is to help and support the child and ensure that he/she receives the support that he/she is entitled to.

Ansvarig för sidan:

Senast publicerad: 2016-02-16



Tidaholm municipality

Phone number: 0502-60 60 60 Email

Relaterade länkar


Tidaholms kommun
522 83 Tidaholm
Tfn 0502-60 60 00


Populära sidor